Have you got your Community Card yet?
Posted by David
The Market’s Community Card is just one way we can thank our loyal, regular customers who shop in The Market and dine with us in our Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant. With our Community Card you earn points every time you shop with us, which means as you enjoy more of our delicious fresh food, you enjoy money off discounts too! Community Card holders also receive a 3% discount off food and drinks in our restaurant.
We encourage all our customers to be more aware of seasonal produce; not only does this allow you to enjoy fresh local food all year round, but it is also has a big impact on reducing your carbon footprint! So, we frequently offer extra rewards with seasonal promotions, including meat and fish.
You earn 1 point (worth £0.01) for every £1 you spend at The Market and remember, Community Card holders also save 3% off food and drinks in our restaurant.
How to Apply for a Trevaskis Farm Community Card
- Download our digital application form here
- Complete the form and email it back to email@example.com
- We'll get your Community Card in the post to you as soon as we can
If you encounter problems submitting our application form, please save the completed form to your computer and attach it in an email to us. Please note our application form works best in the latest version of Adobe Reader and may respond differently in other third party applications.
Alternatively, just pop into The Market and have a chat with a member of our friendly team, they’ll be more than happy to help!
- The card remains the property of The Market, Trevaskis Farm, who reserve the right to decline issue, change the terms or withdraw the card at any time.
- To qualify for points this card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase.
- The card is not a cheque guarantee card or a credit card.